Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Medical Grand Rounds XXV was Published

Hey, dear readers, Medical Grand Rounds XXV was published a few hours ago and several essays that I wrote are included in it! Not bad for an unemployable evolutionary birdologist, eh? Of course, I am very happy about this, so please do check it out, especially if medicine and medical issues are interesting to you. The host, Orac, has a rather unusual way of organizing the submitted material -- making me wish I had a TV! I hope you enjoy it.

(Okay, I'll make it easier for you to find me in Orac's list; I am listed in the Tuesday, 9-10pm time slot, for a TV show called House, M.D., as a "guest star" for an episode titled A Bird in the Hand.)

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

0 Peer Reviews:

Post a Comment

<< Home