Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Blog Carnivals

Medical Grand Rounds XXVIII was published today on Polite Dissent and an essay that I wrote was included! For those of you who don't know, Grand Rounds is a blog carnival that recognizes the "best medical blog writing" by linking to it in one place so the rest of the world can enjoy it, too!

While I am on the topic of blog carnivals, Tangled Bank, a science writing blog carnival, is being hosted by Respectful Insolence tomorrow, so be sure to send your submissions to Orac < orac_usa AT hotmail DOT com >, to host@tangledbank.net or to PZ. Put the phrase TANGLED BANK in your subject line.

(LATER in the evening)

Another blog carnival, Smarter Than I, has an unusual twist because it only accepts submissions that are nominated by people other than the author. The inagural edition of this blog carnival was also published today. Even though nothing that I wrote was nominated (boo hoo), this blog appears to be a fine addition to internet blog writing (no, I haven't read it yet, I am actually peeking in to blogland briefly before I run off to teach my students about joints .. and I am not talking about green leafy joints, either!)

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

0 Peer Reviews:

Post a Comment

<< Home