Saturday, May 14, 2005

Creature Feature (Internet Quizzes)

I awoke this morning with a fever again, and found that the creative writing circuitry in my brain is somewhat unresponsive to the demands of my creative writing attempts. So my promised musings about Friday's interview will have to wait until tomorrow when I am (hopefully) feeling better. Instead, I decided to play around on the internet as a reward for dragging myself out of my apartment and to my former employer's, where they generously provide me with unrestricted computer and internet access.

As some of you recall, I am a Zoologist, so it seems fitting that, in my feverish state, I would wonder which creature I am, or was, so I decided to take a few internet quizzes to find the answers. Here is a summary of my findings.


Mythical Creature Quizzes:




You scored as Dragon.



Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.



What Mythological Creature are you?

created with QuizFarm.com


unicorn

You're like a Unicorn!

?? Which Mythical Creature Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


Sea Creature Quiz:


Seahorse

Seahorse

?? Which Creature Of The Sea Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

I like seahorses .. such strange creatures. I know a researcher who went to Indonesia to study them, in fact.


Muppet Creature Quiz:


Dr. Bunson Honeydew

You are Dr. Bunson Honeydew. You love to analyse things and further the cause of science, even if you do tend to blow things up more often than not.

HOBBIES: Scientific inquiry, Looking through microscopes, recombining DNA to create decorative art.
QUOTE: "Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?"

FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST: John Cougar Melonhead

LAST BOOK READ: "Quantum Physics: 101 Easy Microwave Recipes"

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: An atom smasher and plenty of extra atoms.

Which Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

This quiz seems to be on the right track, although I do wonder why I am not Cookie Monster or Big Bird (my heroes).

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

0 Peer Reviews:

Post a Comment

<< Home