Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Grand Rounds XXXI/Skeptic's Circle Blog Carnivals

Doctor Tony has published Grand Rounds XXXI.

Also, the author of Thoughts from Kansas is seeking submissions before 28 April for this issue of the Skeptic's Circle.

I am still trying to recover from my illness and from the depression that it seems to have worsened. But if I can get my shit together in the next 24 hours, I will submit something to the Skeptic's Circle. Gawd knows I have enough essays (five) sitting around half-finished and staring at me!

And also, a new reader sent a meme to me and for some mysterious reason, I seem to have lost it. If you are this person, please send the meme to me again (or post it here!) so I can answer it.

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

2 Peer Reviews:

Blogger Tyjen said...

hope you are feeling better and that the job outlook is getting better! i just stumbled on your blog. also consider myself a scientist, but a much-less achieved one.

1:02 PM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Wlcome! Glad to see you here, Sub Girl! And thanks for asking about the job search, as you will no doubt discover, my job search is looking up. It's been a long drought. I hope this upcoming interview gets me the job, too!

GrrlScientist

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home