Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Tangled Bank is Published!

Tangled Bank 25, Dear Journal Editor, It's me Again is now accessible on Respectful Insolence. I think Orac, the host, "pulled an all-nighter" to prepare this issue of TB because his combination of blogger problems (grrrr!) and a visit from his parents (lucky) made it into a (mostly) last-minute project. Anyway, Orac had the great wisdom (or maybe it was kindness?) to include two of my essays in this issue of TB, so be sure to take a peek and see if you can find me there!

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

2 Peer Reviews:

Blogger Gold said...

Hey Hedwig,

I hope things get better for you in NYC. Are you still searching for a permanent job in the sciences? I wish you all the best!

6:29 PM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Yes, I am still searching for a permanent job in the sciences. I learned yesterday that it is "almost impossible" to get a summer teaching job at a college/uni, unless I already have a one-year teaching contract with the school I teach (summer semester) for. My current position ends in one month. If I don't find anything, my pet sitting jobs can keep me fed, but I haven't been able to find enough of those jobs to cover my rent yet.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home