Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I and the Bird Blog Carnival is Available!

Click on the name, I and the Bird, if you would like to read a blog carnival that celebrates wild birds. You might also be interested to know that I have an essay, Hummingbirds and Torpor, included in that blog carnival. (I know it's a boring title, but it's a really interesting topic!). The link to my essay is broken on the carnival, so I include it here in the hopes that one or two people might notice and read it (sigh). (Several very clever people have managed to find it despite this little challenge, and this pleases me to no end. Thanks!)

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

1 Peer Reviews:

Blogger Dave Dorsey said...

Your link is fixed. Sorry for the late night goof.

Dave

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home