Monday, October 10, 2005

Blog Carnival Published

The 98th issue of the BestofMeSymphony is now available. Two articles there that caught my attention are The Roe Effect, which describes the long-term effects and benefits of abortion for the political right-wing; and this short but humerous piece, The Lost Powerpoint Slides: The Dog Edition (#1), which condenses the experience of what it is like to be a dog into an easy-to-understand lecture. I contributed my faux news story to this issue, Virtually Unemployable Scientist Slated to Sell Body to Fund Research.

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

3 Peer Reviews:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Wow. Thank you very much for the link!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Tabor said...

I read your post below and then realized that I find your blog one of the more substantial and well written blogs without being one of those stupid on-my-soap-box blogs. Your bird blogs are so well written and your mouse story was hilarious (although not to you I am sure!) You have lots of talent for free-lancing on many subjects.

6:30 AM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Ezzie; not a problem. Yours was an interesting essay.

Tabor; Thanks for the kind words. Now, if only there were a hundred thousand people out there who thought like you, then I might actually be convinced to write a book!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home