Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tangled Bank: Tomorrow!

Tonight is the deadline for contributing to this, the most fantabulous of all issues of Tangled Bank, TB38! Yes indeed, folks, I have some sooper seekrit behind-the-scenes surprises for increasing traffic to this issue of TB and I am not afraid to use them! So if you have a contribution in TB38, you will be richly rewarded with lots of readers and their adulation. Tell me, how can any self-respecting blogger resist that??

For those of you who are stumbling across this site for the first time ever, I'd like to welcome you and I wish to invite you to return tomorrow to enjoy the ONLY blog carnival that celebrates the best science, nature and medical writing in the entire blogosphere. Incidentally, since the Nobel Prizes are currently being awarded, if you have written or read an article about any of the prize winners and the discoveries that earned them the Nobel, definitely send these links to me! If you have a blog and if you have a written piece that fits in with Tangled Bank, or if any of you have found something on another person's blog that you think should be included, feel free to send it to host at tangled bank to be included in tomorrow's most fantabulous TB38.

Only One Day until Tangled Bank 38!

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

2 Peer Reviews:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm eagerly awaiting this issue! :) Before it's posted, I want to thank you for encouraging everyone to participate, acknowledging submissions with personal e-mails, and in general making this blog carnival so welcoming. Hosts like you are the reason carnivals are successful.

11:12 AM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Lei you are very kind. I tried my best to broaden the contributor base for TB, but I also made a few errors by losing two submissions (can you believe that?! I was horrified when I realized that happened). It almost makes me believe that I had done as much to "undo" my efforts as I did to succeed.

GrrlScientist

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home