Thursday, June 09, 2005

Blog Carnivals and Scrabble Score

Here are the latest incarnations of some blog carnivals that I have contributed to in the recent past, linked for your reading pleasure. Unfortunately, I have not written anything recently that is appropriate for inclusion in any of them, but hopefully, I will be back to some serious essay writing soon.

The 10th Skeptics’ Circle, a collection of skeptical writing, some humorous, all serious.

Grand Rounds XXXVII: Commencement. The theme of this collection of medical-related essays is pomp and circumstance.

The Carnival Of Education: Week 18. Stories about education .. this blog carnival will be hearing from me again in the future, as soon as I get my courage up, that is.


This blog carnival is new to me, hosted by a Craigslist pal of mine, Hermit the Crab;

Storyblogging Carnival XX, a collection of short stories and book chapters.


For those of you who love words, what's your Scrabble score? Here's mine;

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 16.
What is your score? Get it here.


Feel free to add yours in the comments section!

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

2 Peer Reviews:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Rexroths Daughter netted me 31 points. Yippee! That was definitely fun with Scrabble.

5:36 PM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Wow, that's great! My other nom de plum, hedwig the owl, is only worth 26 points. Maybe I should add a couple "x's" to that name, too? My blog traffic might also increase if I do that.

GrrlScientist

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home