Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Migration




Living the Scientific Life is keeping its original name but it has moved to its new home at ScienceBlogs, a project of Seed Media. This original site will remain here because I don't want to break any existing links, so it will serve as my "deep archives". You are welcome to link to both sites.

I am mirroring Birds in the News at this site until the end of January for two reasons; first, I want to break 100,000 visits (for purely egotistical purposes) and second, I want to give the Koufax Award visitors some new content to look at while they decide whether they want to investigate the new site -- where there is a LOT of new material -- while they decide whether they want vote for me.

Scroll down to see content that was added prior to 31 January.

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

2 Peer Reviews:

Blogger Joe said...

I suppose I should put this on your new site, but anyway... thought you'd enjoy this tribute to the Superb Owl that's getting so much attention this week:

http://mattlavine.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_mattlavine_archive.html#113857299921060795

6:56 PM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

thanks for sharing! did you also have the time to see those owls? i hope that matt sends the link on to the friday ark so other people can also see these birds.

GrrlScientist

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home