Monday, November 14, 2005

More Me, Take Two



The BestOfMeSymphony #103 was published today and once again, I have contributed one of my older essays to the line-up. For those of you who don't know, the BestOfMeSymphony specializes in linking to essays that were published 2 months or longer ago. Because "Bird Flu" is such a huge news story, and also because it is one of the top search phrases that brings people to my blog, I thought I'd share this story again, Influenza: How Its Biology Affects Vaccine Production. [Some of you, dear readers, know that I also have a strong background in virology, both educational and practical, and that I particularly enjoy thinking and writing about avian influenza. I plan write more about this topic -- I have two essays in progress on my computer, in fact, and one of these days, I'll finish both of them.] So stop by the Symphony and discover something that you might have missed the first time!

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

0 Peer Reviews:

Post a Comment

<< Home