Thursday, December 15, 2005

December Thanksgiving


Aspens. Ansel Adams.



Speaking of falling down and going boom, Blogger and I have a lot in common these days because I also took a hard fall. Really hard. And damn, but it hurts, it hurts, it hurts. Fortunately, my pipetemen and laptop appear to be mostly unscathed (at least I hope so), and those are everything that I care about.

Well, nearly. To the good people at my local Starbucks who warm my frozen spirit with hot chai and quiet companionship, and especially to those of you, dear kind readers, who saw my nose dive and reacted as quickly and decisively as you did, I am so so grateful.

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

2 Peer Reviews:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Sorry to hear of your fall. I hope you are well on the mend.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be Ansel Adams week. Did you see the Astronomy Picture of the Day that was a recreation of Adams's Autumn Moon? They located the exact spot and time, and hundreds of photographers converged there to try to take their own versions. The same time of day and moon phase only concur every 19 years.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home