Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Carnival of the Vanities is available!

I am having major problems with Blogger STILL, so hopefully this message will be published instead of disappearing somewhere in the big "out there" (Grrrrr!).

I just found out that the latest issue, #164, of the Carnival of the Vanities was posted today at Dr. Charles' Examining Room, and my island birds essay was included!

This is the first time I've ever contributed anything to the Carnival of the Vanities, although, as I understand it, this carnival is the "grand dame" of blog carnivals, the one that started the whole blog carnival scene. This particular blog carnival specializes in linking to the very best blog writing within the past week, so definitely stop by to read the hottest and newest blog essays!

==============

© 2004, 2005, 2006 by GrrlScientist

2 Peer Reviews:

Blogger Tabor said...

For some reason I could not post to the blog entry above this...anyway, I REALLY enjoyed your most recent entry on bird theft, bird poop and bird song. Great stuff. I agree that journalism has become corrupted by economics the same way sports has. Thank goodness for the Internet where truth can get out!

6:53 AM  
Blogger GrrlScientist said...

Tabor; I am not sure what the problem was, but I also was unable to even view Birds in the News for a few hours. I talked with someone who knows more about these matters than I do, and he said that I have a lot of graphics and that might have made Blogger choke. He also told me that I have outgrown Blogger and it is time for me to consider moving. Hrm.

GrrlScientist

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home